Latest

2019 Miss Korea'Sun' Lee Ha-ni,'All-round talent'



Lee Hae-ni was born in 1995, and graduated from the Department of Broadcasting and Entertainment Dongduk Women University .

She has been influential in the field of life influencers and homewear. More recently, he has taken heat response by taking over the clothing brand Naver Windows store Selective Department.

Lee Yi-ni said, "I got a good result in the 2019 Miss Korea Contest, and I can do a variety of activities Miss Korea such as photo shoots and appearances entertainment. Meanwhile, I appeared on the broadcast direct trade by Hankook Ilbo E & B (Hankook Ilbo & B). "I can communicate with the audience in real time and have a pleasant experience."

 "When I talk about my opinion and witness of viewers who watched the broadcast product purchase, I became aware of the role of influencer I do not know, and I am interested in the activity of influencers." I want to be an influencer that stock. "

In the wake of the recent covid 19, lives commerce is becoming more popular as consumption trends spread. On Naver Selective Department Store window, you can see the seller's store and influencers coming together to introduce the product. Live trading power is that it can satisfy the seller and the buyer at the same time to demonstrate the product directly in the shop offline and communicate with customers in real time.

Influencer affiliate Hankook Ilbo E & B (Hankook Ilbo & B) has signed a business agreement with Ward International, a leader in mobile commerce alive, and is currently conducting a live trading. Ward International regularly supplying a number of brands sold in an online shopping mall Kaola Alibaba Group in China. It also seeks to foster global influencers.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.