Latest

Arin thanked the fans.



On the 24th of July Arin of girlgroup Oh My Girl gave her. Empression on 'Music Bank' by posting photos on her SNS account with a long caption saying:

 "It's a very nervous, crazy, and anxious day because it is the first'music bank 'now. I'm done." 

She continued, saying, "I'm a bit upset and lacking because it is my first development today, but I'll be a growing more every Friday! I love you."

 Arin shows her bright smile in the picture and her beautiful visuals are eye-catching.

 Meanwhile, Arin will be open by SUVIN together as a new MC of 'Music Bank' from this day. 

Arin made her debut in 2015 with Oh My Girl.

 Oh My Girl announced 'slightly excited ' in April and increased in the 8th music broadcast area.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.