Latest


 Eunkwang, the group leader of BTOB, clarified the controversy that occurred during BTOB 4U's online concert 'INSIDE' through a recent post on his Instagram. 

 On January 25, Changsub BTOB wrote a caption that explained the meaning of the seven finger gesture he showed at the BTOB sub-unit's concert. 

However, Changsub's explanation even made some people angry and considered Changsub to support his former member, Jung Il Hoon, to remain counted as a BTOB member even though he was dragged into the marijuana use case.

 On the 27th, Seo Eun-kwang wrote on his SNS on the 27th, "I think it hurt you again, just after the incident, as a team leader and as Seo Eun-kwang, I want to show you my heart." He said,

 "I really wanted to say that I really apologize to those who were hurt by the actions and words we did at this concert.

 I am very sorry because I completely understand that everyone wants to try to start the concert fresh while still carrying unhealed wounds inside. 

“Actually, I thought that if I just laughed and quietly worked hard, it would become dull or okay, but the moment'our concert' came out, a lot of emotions came up and I thought a lot. 

I will always give my all to keep the words 'BTOB will be forever' which I spoke with the resolution after shedding tears and singing my best with BTOB at this time so that the six of us can reunite in November with smiles! 

As usual, Melody! I sincerely thank and love you, ”wrote the BTOB leader. Fans also praised Eunkwang's attitude by saying that he was the real leader.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.