Latest

 BTS receives positive clothing feedback in its new video, which was posted on February 10.

The seven members of the boy group invited fans to create new year's greeting cards via the official BANGTANTV YouTube channel.

You can see that Jungkook looks stunning and clean, with South Korean traditional clothing.

In reaction to the appearance of seven BTS representatives, Netizens have made favorable remarks.

 "I'm glad all BTS members are Korean and influential groups like BTS wear hanbok so it's really cool",

 "Elegant and beautiful, looks luxurious",

 “It would be great if many fans around the world wore hanbok.  I support BTS even when I'm not a fan of them! ”,

 “I'm not a fan of BTS, but I support them.  Thank you for wearing hanbok ”,

and various other comments.

 You can also watch BTS's latest video inviting you to make new year's greeting cards through the video below.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.