Latest

Call Center of Love' Im Young-woong → Hee-Jae Kim … 'Love Song ...
In the 17th episode of TV CHOSUN 'Call for Application Songs-Call Center of Love', which will be broadcast on the 23rd, TOP7 through 'Special Confession Song' is an all-inclusive point of view, covering all genres of applicants and viewers.

"I prepared it for you," said the talented person who brought out a huge diamond, and sent out a variety of confessions that struck the heart from concept confession to confession bomb confession.

First, Im Young-woong opened the door with a confident confession of “I love and love the event,” and in many places, many people watched and said, “I confessed with a candle to a girl I liked when I was a child.”

A member of the “Unexpected Popularity”, who was born and only confessed while the experiences of the confession of TOP7 members were pouring out, made the viewers' hearts excited.

This member said, “I have never confessed once,” and boasted a story that received a personalized confession from a female student in high school.
Meanwhile, the 17th episode of TV CHOSUN ‘I will sing an application song-Call Center of Love’ will be broadcast at 10 PM on the 23rd.


No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.