Latest

The final selection of "Heart Signal 3 president was revealed.

At the final meeting of Channel A Entertainment program "Heart Signal Season 3", which aired on the 8th,signal house occupants completed a month-long journey.


Park Ji-hyun, who received the most attention, was selected by both Kang-Yeol Kim and In-woo Cheon and Kim Kang-Yeol chosen after much deliberation.

In addition to Park Ji-Hyun and Kang-Yeol Kim, Seo Min-jae and Im Han-gyeol it became a couple.

In Cheon-Woo, who had a heart of Park Ji-hyun spoke openly in front of Lee Ga-heon.

I think I want to be good with Jihyun ". Ga-Hyun Lee added sorrow to witness the situation of the Cheon-Ji Woo-hyun Park asking for a date.

Chun-Woo had time alone with Park Ji-hyun.

Park Ji-hyun said, "I think I was a little afraid of myself because I was attracted to see my first brother in the beginning.

When I picked up a gift, I thought the Polaroid camera was my brother.

In the last conversation, Park Ji-Hyun spoke openly Kang-Yeol Kim and Cheon en-woo.

Chun-woo goes directly to Park Ji-hyun once again and said, "This is not unusual for me.

In this confession, Park Ji-hyuns heart was curious, and the choice of Chun-En Woo was first revealed.



No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.