Latest

Jeon So-mi returned with the full black label color. The Black Label provided

Jeon So-mi returned with the full black label color.
Jeon So-mi released a new song'What You Waiting For' through the main music site on the 22nd at 6 pm and released the music video of the title song together.'What You Waiting For' is an R&B dance song created by the producer of The Black Label. Particularly, Jeon So-mi is known for completing the music with her own identity by participating in songwriting after Teddy and co-composition through this song.
The ``What You Waiting For'' that took off the veil captured the ears of the girl waiting for love by the emotional chord progression contrasting with the bright synth sound flowing from the previous week. Subsequent successive Jeon So-mi's powerful vocals and addictive chorus proved Jeon So-mi's musical growth.
"Yes, because of you / I hate only your phone / I'm good at it or not / I'm sorry but I don't want to have it / I don't understand (...) What you waiting for/ If I'm not / I'm sad miss you right/ In front of me, why are my eyes turned/think/answer/what will I do?” The straightforward yet plump lyrics such as Jeon So-mi's unique style have been utilized for 10 minutes to create a different feeling.
In particular, Jeon So-mi focused his attention with his creative method and deeper sensitivity from his debut song'BIRTHDAY'. As the representative producer of YG Entertainment, influenced by Teddy, who has been in charge of producing 2NE1, Black Pink, etc., the focus is on what kind of evaluation the Jeon So-mi's transformation, which showed the creative method of YG style, will be evaluated by the public.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.