Latest



 BLACKPINK Jennie celebrated her birthday by opening a personal YouTube channel.

She opened her Youtube channel named (Jennierubyjane Official) this Saturday to celebrate her 25th birthday.

In 6 hours of launching its channel it already has 425k subscribers. Jennie also uploaded her first video titled 'Hello world'. From Jennie.

Jennie told her fans through the video “Hello, I am Jennie. I finally opened my personal YouTube channel. I thought about what to do on my birthday and decided to share with you my daily life and fun things. "

The video he uploaded now has 191k views and 71k comments. In the video this, Jennie also featured the song by Many Moore titled "When Will My Life Begin ?? “And shows her daily chores at home.

You can watch her upload video below or visit her Youtube Channel and subscribe here 


No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.