Latest

 




Hyun Bin indicated his appreciation to his gf and co-star at the drama 'Crash Landing for you'.

On Saturday (23/01) yesterday, the 'APAN Star Awards 2020' award ceremony ended up being formally held in South Korea.

Through the honor ceremony, star Hyun Bin won the main Daesang award because of his part in the drama 'Crash Landing On You' in 2020.

While welcoming the trophy, Hyun Bin said, “I was extremely grateful in order to begin this new year having an honorable award. I'm like i must fare better this current year after getting this award. We obtained plenty of love by way of “Crash Landing On You” just last year and also today. Thank you to followers and watchers just who always support and watch the crisis "Crash Landing On You" around the world. "

“I'm extremely grateful to Ye Jin who plays Yoon Se Ri, Jeong Hyeok's right partner. In my opinion because as a result of Ye Jin who can portray the character Yoon Se Ri really, it generates Jeong Hyeok look much cooler. I do want to thank you. I'll take to my better to show a significantly better myself in the foreseeable future, "he said.

As fans understand, at the beginning of 2021 Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have confirmed their particular commitment after both starring in 'Crash Landing On You' last year.


No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.