Latest


Singer Hyuna, who postponed her comeback last year due to health problems, is returning about a year later with a new mini album full of self-confidence.

Hyuna will release a new mini album 'I'm Not Cool' on the 28th at 6pm, according to her agency P NATION on January 22.

Returning Hyuna melted her honest feelings into the album. She even gave a short interview about what she lived through in the concept video of his new album from the numerous glances of the public. 

Dunn, who is also Hyuna's closest musical colleague, also wrote, composed and appeared in 'Party, Feel, Love'. 

In addition, a total of five tracks were included, including'Good Girl','Show Window', and'Flower Shower'.

Hyuna told SNS, "I loved myself so much while preparing for this album" and "For the first time, I was so cute and excited that I almost cried while making the 48 hour long music video."


No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.