Latest


Irene of RedVelvet apologized for the controversy that broke out last year.

Irene once again apologized for the controversy that broke out last year, leaving a long article through Listen on the 15th.

The following is the full text of Irene.

Good morning. This is Irene.

It snowed a lot and the weather got colder. Are you guys doing well?

I am late, but I am trembling to say hello in writing. I wanted to say that I apologize for causing so much pain and worry to many people because of my inadequacy.

I started as a trainee in 2009 at the age of 19, and until now, as Irene of Red Velvet, standing in front of you has been all of my life.

In If young young, often face living in a small society of entertainment so much age on the day I want good and better than anyone else, have considered it a well-done is the most important one given to me

, thinking that my own has come on well with the marginal Because I lived, I didn't know that my communication style or expression could be a problem, and I only thought that each way of communication was different.

I have been worried and reprimanded not only from the public but also from my surroundings because of the past, and this gave me time to quietly reflect on myself.

Just as time can't be turned back, I'm doing a lot of effort not to go back to the way I was. I realized the heaviness of words and actions, and I will become a more mature person.

In the future, as a leader and singer of Red Velvet, I will not only show a good image, but also as a human being, Juhyun Bae, I will try not to disappoint you.

I hope that somebody will no longer be criticized for what happened because of my inadequacy. Late but happy new year.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.