Latest




 MONSTA X Hyungwon held a V app broadcast in commemoration of his birthday.


 Hyungwon, who was born on January 15th, 1994 and celebrated his birthday today (15th), met his fans on-touch through a surprise V app broadcast.


 Hyungwon extinguished the candles on his birthday cake and made a wish, “I have a schedule for tomorrow.  It was from morning to late night, so I turned on the V app.”  He said, “I thought I would be with the members, but since the city is also a city, it would be better to keep it quiet by myself, so I said hello by myself.  If you have any questions, please ask.  I will answer as much as possible and go.”



 Regarding the recent situation, Hyungwon said, “I am working on a song to give you a good song when the next album comes out.  He is also working hard.  I am grateful to Chang-gyun-i (IM) that Chang-gyun is leading the way to the movement.”  “I personally like the water show I did at Golden Disc recently.  What I was disappointed was that if there were fans on the scene, I would have liked it a lot, but it was not so.  The rest was so good.”


 “We met at the company and are preparing to give you a lot of gifts,” said TMI.  Please look forward to it.”  Regarding the Instagram account, “I should do it, but I'm not sure.  It was different and fun to see Shownu hyung doing.”

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.