Latest

 



Actor Park Un-souk, who plays an active role as Logan Lee in the popular drama "Penthouse", is attracting attention when participating in an entertainment program.


 Immediately after the broadcast, the name "Park Eun-seok" went up and down for real-time searches on Internet portal websites.


On the evening of 22nd on MBC Park's "I Live Alone", Un-seok appeared and revealed his daily life. 


During the broadcast that day, Park Un Seok revealed the Yanphen mansion that he received through his soul. 


Since then, I moved to the private house where I am now. "I borrowed from relatives because all of my possessions were not sufficient," said Park Un-seok.


  "I settled because my parents were going to Korea, but apartment life would be disappointing."I have to win it and get it back fast, "said Park Un-seok


" The best thing I had to do when I moved into this house was that sometimes there was hope by the sunlight shining on the basement" he added.


At the same time, he acknowledged his history of joining the army. Un-seok, who lived in the United States between the ages of 7 and 22, said, "When I first came to Korea in 2005, I couldn't speak Korean, so I thought about studying Korean."


"I have volunteered to study quickly and efficiently,"."There was a permanent residency program that was in place at the time, but I gave up my permanent residence after I left the military." "Regarding the reason, 'I gave up because I felt cowardly about my own emergency exit because if I had a green card, I would think I could go to the US if I couldn't work as an actor. I thought, there is only this way" said Park Un-Sok. 

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.