Latest



 Rapper Simon Dominic (37, Jeong Ki-seok) gave a arm in accordance with the fan any forced Alpes punishment petition, saying, "I am the petition reminder."

On the 14th, Simon Dominic launched a direct advice (DM) despatched via a netizen who claimed to be a fan in his Instagram story.

This netizen wrote, "It's a little bit like not in conformity with petition Alpes because of a lot of girl fans. From the standpoint of fans."

In response, Simon Dominic replied, "There are hence deep extraordinary or much posts asking me to publish petitions, certain as Alpes, Deepfakes, etc., should I upload them all?"

He said, "Jeong-in, kind of the lawsuit concerning the case, I should feel actually irritated and sad so that I can move and there is no cause to pressure me."

He explained, "I did not hold sufficient time and intellectual space to see and judge Alpes accurately, and Jung-in did not have any disappointment and paint upon the incident."

In addition, Simon Dominic expressed an uncomfortable feeling, "And out of the standpoint of a fan? If I do not add that, I might not be a fan. Don't be a fan. I do not need a fan like you."

Meanwhile, RPS stands for'Real Person Slah', which refers to fan fiction and cartoons that feature real celebrities. Recently, some netizens posted a news of the Blue House countrywide appeal bulletin board asking for discipline over Alpes users. 

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.