Latest

 

Popular choreographer Bae Yoon-jung was unexpectedly surrounded by suspicion of illegal streaming of the drama.


On the 13th, the controversy began when Bae Yoon Jung uploaded a post on his SNS saying, “I’d rather play a game.”



 In the post, Bae Yoon Jung shows her husband watching the drama 'The Penthouse' on television.


 Netizens then discovered that the TV screen had a watermark in Chinese characters, so they suspected that "illegal streaming" was performed by the Bae Yoon-jung couple using files illegally distributed on Chinese pages.



After receiving a lot of criticism from netizens, Bae Yoon Jung immediately conveyed his apology by uploading the latest posts on Instagram.


 She wrote, 

“I apologize for causing worry to many people by posting posts about dramas that are watched illegally.  What happened was my husband was looking for a way to watch dramas on his cellphone. He got a website to watch the drama and immediately linked it to television without realizing that it was an illegal website.  I then recorded it while watching the drama. "


 “I apologize to everyone involved and I feel ashamed and guilty that I was not careful as someone working in the same industry.  I will try my best so that something like this doesn't happen again.  I'm sorry, "
she concluded.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.