Latest

Unknowingly, EXID has suspended physical group activities for more than a year. Everyone must miss them, right?


Hani appeared on the KBS Cool FM radio show "Park Myung-soo's Broadcast Show" today (15/2). In addition to talking about recent work, he also revealed many stories about EXID before and after the counterattack with "UP&DOWN".



When asked about last month’s income, Hani revealed: 

“My income varies from week to week. I used to perform long performances, but my recent income is mainly from work other than acting.” 

She said euphemistically, 

“I have both advertising and acting, so the current income allows me to take a premium taxi and invite others to dinner and eat beef."

When talking about EXID, Hani even shared many unknown stories, and described "UP&DOWN" as a lifeline: 

"When that song was first released, we thought it would be the same as before. Our motto is "Just be happy", and that album was originally our last album."

"At that time, we thought it was a shame to end this way, so my sister recorded a guide and I gave a briefing. When I was about to convince the company, "UP&DOWN" began to counterattack, and I got it on Christmas Eve. The leader of the rankings, the boss was crying at the time.” 

Hani said: 

“We are very happy and scared. We feel that the world has changed in the blink of an eye. We used to open music shows before, but we were also queued for the finale.”

Talking about the current situation of the members of EXID, Hani said: 

"EXID is very serious about personal activities now, but in the future, as long as we can arrange the fit activities, we all want to stand on the stage together again!"


 

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.