Latest



 

This morning, in a post titled ′′ HyunA, I thought you were the first one to reach out to me. Aren't you also a schoolyard bully?" attracted interest in forums. The article author said that he and his friends were slapped in the face by HyunA when she was in grade 5.

After the incident exploded, HyunA rejected the charges using a personal post.

The post has the 

′′ It's been more than a decade, exactly 14 years since I debuted. Whenever I encounter positive opinions, sometimes I get angry because I'm also human. I try to ignore it because from the beginning I chose to pursue my dream. I also try to understand because this is also a form of attention. Because maybe they really don't like me either. But I don't want to let the fans, who supported me on stage, suffer for no reason. Now, I'm 30 years old, I'm going to have my first heart.

I debut when I was 15 years old and I'm grateful to have received so much love and support since I was a child. I want to continue to learn and share those warm hearts like I have done so far. I missed a part of my amazing childhood because I started acting when I was 8 and started internships for debut since I was in grade 5 (12). I had to catch a bus to the management company right after school and I even thought my childhood memories were stolen from that moment.

The problem is, I have never slapped or beat anyone. I wish many happy things to come to the person who wrote the post."


 

HyunA refuses allegations of school bullying

HyunA refuses allegations of school bullying

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.