Latest

 

JYP STATEMENT THEM ARE VERIFYING INFORMATION ABOUT HYUNJIN (STRAY KIDS) RELATIONSHIPS

The author of the article, temporarily called B, said that he used to belong to a small company, is learning how to act and film with supporting roles. B doesn't talk about this with his friends; only the teachers know. One day, Hyunjin discovered and kept asking B: "What is your agency?", "What are you filming ...". B dodged, answered in general, and said that it is not a big company. According to B, Hyunjin seemed to be narcissistic, outraged, and declared, "I will debut before you." B believes that since this incident, I began to suffer verbal abuse.

B wrote, “There are two reasons for Hwang Hyunjin's hatred and attempt to isolate me in class. The first thing is that since I'm in the back seat, he doesn't like my telling him to close the back door. Hyunjin texted, 'you should do it yourself; why tell someone else to do it.' So I replied: 'You're the one who opens, so why do I have to go close?' However, the only response I got was a message like 'Am I, your servant? ''

B continued, "The second reason was that there was not enough lunch at school, since my friend was busy not getting enough meals and I did receive a lot, so we ate together." Hyunjin said. 'I don't like the fact that you get a lot of food. For you, other girls can't eat lunch', Hyunjin criticized me for seemingly unbelievable and childish reasons.

B said that Hyunjin and other male friends invited B to join the group chat, then abused his words, mocking B as "like *," "you turned out because you don't have a mother," also made annoying comments. Sexually disruptive and offend family members B. On February 23, JYP released a notice regarding the article denouncing Hyunjin spreading on the forums.

"First of all, our company is doing its best to verify the truth on this matter. We listen to the people's opinions in the school and other acquaintances' views about the issues raised; we are also considering attending directly to the authors if this person allows it.

However, we confirm that in the post, many parts are not right, and we have identified those who are deliberately creating malicious rumors and spreading them. We will conduct a detailed investigation to determine the truth and plan to take legal action regarding distributing false information. "

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.