Latest


 EXO's Kai is the first Korean artist to launch a collaboration product with the luxury fashion brand GUCCI.



 Kai is the only Korean celebrity to have launched a capsule product or exclusive collection with GUCCI, proving his huge popularity and influence in the world fashion industry.



 Through an interview with Esquire Korea, Kai talked about the inspiration behind the capsule and his feelings after releasing a fashion collection with GUCCI under his own name.



 He said, 

“'Kai Capsule Collecton' is a collection of bears, my favorite animal.  GUCCI is a prestigious brand, I make it feel more casual than the usual GUCCI collection.  There are bear pictures all over the place, so I think I can wear them cuter.  Everyone in various age ranges can use it as everyday clothes "


 “Fans gave me that nickname because I was slow moving, like a bear.  At first, I thought, 'I'm not a bear.' But then, I started using more bear-like stuff.  I got more gifts with a bear on it.  That's how I got to love bears!  It becomes something that symbolizes me, as well as the relationship between myself and my fans.  And coincidentally I have a lot in common with a bear, ”

said the idol.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.