Latest



The (G) I-DLE member recently discussed their friendship with various K-Pop idols.

While participating in SBS Power FM "Park So Hyun's Love Game", Miyeon was asked to send a message to GFRIEND's Yuju, who previously gave Miyeon a lot of praise.


Then Miyeon sent a message,
 "Yuju, thank you so much for saying nice things about me. It is difficult for us to meet during these times, but I always see your activities online. Always thank you! Let's eat together in the future! "

Next, it was Minnie's turn to be asked to send a message to her best friend, Lisa BLACKPINK, who had sent a coffee truck on.





Minnie's set. She said,
  "Lisa, thank you so much and I love you! She always takes care of me and she is really a good friend ".




Hearing this, Miyeon joked that she was disappointed that Lisa didn't send her coffee truck,
  "But Lisa didn't send me one though.I shot a drama as well!".



DJ Park So Hyun immediately greeted, 
"But you're not one part of the Thai idol gang".


 Miyeon replied ,
  "But we still are friends".


As we all know, Miyeon actually used to be a trainee at YG Entertainment and almost debuted as a member of BLACKPINK.

Finally, Miyeon said,
  "Lisa, next time also send one to me. I feel a bit disappointed, ”
she joked.



No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.