Latest

Soo Jin (G) I-DLE admits smoking but affirms 'never bullied his classmates'


 After the controversy regarding the bullying rumors about middle school classmates, Soo Jin spoke up with a long post.


On February 21, Soo Jin (G) I-DLE) became the focus of attention after accused of bullying at school. A netizen accused the female idol of bullying her brother and her sister during middle school. Although Cube Entertainment denied and claimed to sue the rumor, controversy still broke out. around beauties (G) I-DLE.


On the morning of February 22, Soo Jin (G) I-DLE posted a long letter, clarifying rumors of bullying, stealing and smoking in school. Soo Jin admits she tried smoking a few times as a student out of curiosity but tried to correct those bad behaviors. However, Soo Jin said that the allegations about her were false.


Soo Jin received many criticisms for the bullying case against his middle school classmates.


Originally posted by Soo Jin: 


"I write these after thinking a lot. It is true that in school, I was quite outstanding and there were many bad rumors about me. I was not suitable for a school dress. gave birth and also tried smoking a few times out of curiosity.I went astray when I was young but since then, I no longer smoke. I believe that although I try to correct myself, there are things I was really embarrassing and I still have to say sorry like now.

But there are many things that are not true. I often let those bad rumors pass. But seeing fans endure so many hardships, I decided to talk about it. I don't know if you will believe me, but I will write based on what I remember.

I remember that I and the character in the post were friends. I ate at her house, watched movies with her sister. When I received threatening messages from the seniors in the school, I was grateful that that sister advised me to alert the police. I understand why she wanted to distance herself from me through that post. I remember the two of them quarreling because she didn't keep. Not just once or twice so I seem to be very angry. I didn't know that she was trying to stay away from me and I used to curse her. She picked up the phone and scolded me. I apologized and then hung up. Right after that, we completely separated and had a grudge against each other.

But I want to make a few things clear:

First, I don't use violence against her.

Second, I have never ridden a motorbike.

Third letter, I did not send messages to chat groups to bully anyone.

Fourth, I have never stolen anything, including her uniform.

Thursday, I've never spoken to actor Seo Shin Ae. I sincerely apologize that this affects her.

I have absolutely no memory of the juice incident. But I believe I have never done anything like that. I apologize that my personal matter has become a matter of controversy. I apologize to everyone who has been hurt by my embarrassing actions in the past.


After Soo Jin's post, the post's sister accusing the female idol continued to reply,

 "Since she said she doesn't remember anything, we will write more".


Before that, after the rumor that Soo Jin was a school bully went viral on February 21 and Cube denied it, actress Seo Shin Ae, who attended the same middle school as Soo Jin, made a post. Instagram hints:

 "Stop making excuses". 

This limbo line of Seo Shin Ae is said to be related to Soo Jin's scandal and as "adding fuel to the fire", making netizens criticize the Cube idol badly.


Currently, although Soo Jin has written the letter explaining, Knet's reaction is still very negative. Many people believe that they trust victims more because "the bullies certainly don't remember anything in the past". Some comments even suggested that Soo Jin should leave (G) I-DLE to avoid influencing other members.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.