Latest


 Sejeong is one of the previous members of Gugudan who has succeeded in a fruitful solo career.

After a competitive Produce 101 competition, Kim Sejeong first made his I.O.I debut and later debuted with Gugudan.

On December 31,2020,the girl group Gugudan was officially disbanded. Sejeong gave his reactions to her previous group members who had a long hiatus.

 As Kim Sejeong is definitely the most well known member of the group, it must have been difficult for the members to watch her when they are on hiatus.

In an interview of Star Today,when asked about her reactions on Gugudan,Sejeong said:

“I learned a lot from the members. I wonder, in case I was in their position, would I be able to see myself, as much as they do, ".

Sejeong also expressed her statements of regret and said thanks to the fans who continued to support them throughout their hiatus. 

 "Even though I can't greet you as Gugudan, I hope to become a celebrity who can heal the pain and heartache that fans have received."  added Sejeong. 

In the mean time, Sejeong has successfully completed her show, “The Uncanny Counter” in which she plays Do Ha Na, a counter who has the capacity to identify fiendish spirits.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.