Latest

Ex-APRIL Hyunjoo Creates Personal YouTube Account After Being Involved in Bullying Victims Issues

Hyunjoo, formerly of APRIL, has nelfinally launched her own YouTube chan

Despite the fact that the account has been active since 2019, Hyunjoo only uploaded her first video on Sunday (09/05). 

In this first video, Hyunjoo demonstrates the activities she engages in while going about her daily activities. 

Hyunjoo wrote while uploading the video, "Hello, my name is Lee Hyunjoo. I started this YouTube channel because I wanted to film my daily life. 

In this video, I attempt to capture my daily life while out with friends. I hope that you, like me, will benefit from this video. 

Thank you for joining me today. "I will always be grateful. " Hyunjoo posted the vlog video after shocking the public in recent months with news that she is a victim of bullying by an APRIL  member.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.