Latest


 Actor Cho Byeong-gyu was again involved in rumors of perpetrators of suspicions of school violence.


 On the 16th yesterday, there was a netizen who uploaded a post on the internet claiming to be the victim of bullying committed by Cho Byeong Gyu when they were studying in New Zealand.


“I wasn’t going to care until then, but these days I hear too much of you (Cho Byung-gyu), and my parents also called him and swear to me in a group? He added that this is not the only stress that comes out often.”


“I was so angry that I went to a Korean international student management office and talked to the manager, so my parents knew and the homestay lady also got to know me. I’m going to take action, just tell me to be well and it’s over.”

the author said.



Apart from claiming to be a victim of Jo Byeong Gyu's verbal abuse, these netizens also wrote that Cho Byeong Gyu often made obscene jokes, insulted teachers, and talked about marijuana smoking with his friends.


 Responding to these rumors, HB Entertainment's agency on 17th today, immediately gave an official statement,

“We have taken legal action against people who spread false rumors and malicious comments against Jo Byeong Gyu in an online forum.  We ask the police to investigate this case and the investigation into the case has already started. "


 “We will no longer hold ourselves back from criminal acts in creating and spreading malicious rumors about our actor.  Following the results of the police investigation, we will not be lenient or negotiate, but instead we will seek strong legal action. "


 “HB Entertainment will do its best to protect the rights of our artists against illegal actions that try to tarnish their reputation, such as spreading false rumors and malicious comments.  Thank you, "


said the agency.


No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.