Latest



 Tiffany from SNSD was selected as a star for the 'Chicago' musical.


The SeenSee Company musical production house announced on the 16th that Tiffany Young was appointed for a Roxie Hart performance in the "Chicago" musical.



"With her passion and effort to represent this character, Tiffany surprised us. " said the company. She passed a strict audition without any special treatment, like any other player. " they added.



Tiffany said, "I've been looking forward to returning to the theater scene for a long time, and Roxie of 'Chicago' is one of the 3 musical roles of my dreams."



"It would be 'Dreamer' if I had to describe Roxie one word. "I am very glad to be a part of 'Chicago,' as Roxie, of whom I have long dreamed," she said.


From April 2 until July 18, "Chicago" musical will be start. 

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.