Latest


 
After the declaration of cure of COVID-19, John Park was finally able to resume his work.

On Tuesday February 2, Music Farm Agency has announced that on January 24th 2021 John Park tested the COVID-19 negatives and left the quarantine center.

John Park is now looking to write the most recent songs in his studio since he left the quarantine center.

"I am sorry that you have been worried and thanks for your support for me. I have been out of the Quarantine Center and I'm in my studio." John Park wrote in social media as well. Thanks to the hard work of the health staff, I did well, without any problem."

“They must be very tired from not being able to rest well, but they always talk to me cheerfully and warmly every time they meet, and it makes me feel emotional.  To the health workers, whom I admire, I hope you are always healthy, ”he wrote.

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.