Latest

 


Another list of the most popular girl group members was published in February by the Korean Market Research Institute.

This list is focused on analyzes and compilation of data concerning a range of topics ranging from customer engagement, coverage of media, communication and public awareness, which have been collected between 14 January and 14 February.

Jennie BLACKPINK was first in the lead and has held her last month spot, with an overall popularity index of 4,380,571 rising by more than 50%.

Secondly, is Rose BLACKPINK with a popularity index of 3,212,101 overall Roses experienced a rise of more than 70 percent.

Further, 3rd position is Miyeon (G) I-DLE, who has risen by nearly 100%, 96.20% in this February, with a popularity index totaling 2,694,661.

Here is a full list of the 30 girl group members reputation rankings in February!

  1. Jennie BLACKPINK
  2. Rosé BLACKPINK
  3. Miyeon (G)I-DLE
  4. Hwasa MAMAMOO
  5. Jisoo BLACKPINK
  6. Arin Oh My Girl
  7. Kim Min Ju IZ*ONE
  8. Seunghee Oh My Girl
  9. Yuqi (G)I-DLE
  10. Lisa BLACKPINK
  11. Soyeon (G)I-DLE
  12. Seulgi Red Velvet
  13. Irene Red Velvet
  14. Karina aespa
  15. Soojin (G)I-DLE
  16. Jang Won Young IZ*ONE
  17. Taeyeon SNSD
  18. Winter aespa
  19. Minnie (G)I-DLE
  20. Nayeon TWICE
  21. Hyoyeon SNSD
  22. Shuhua (G)I-DLE
  23. Choi Ye Na IZ*ONE
  24. Kim Chae Won IZ*ONE
  25. Joy Red Velvet
  26. Naeun APRIL
  27. Jo Yu Ri IZ*ONE
  28. Yeji ITZY
  29. Jeongyeon TWICE
  30. YoonA SNSD

No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.