Latest


 The rumors of the Park Na-rae dating  were clarified by actor Seong-hoon.

Seonghun was a guest in the 'Moby Dick' corner of the SBS YouTube channel (Jesse's Shorter View), released on the 4th of February .

When MC Jesse commented on Park Na-rae datation rumors. 


 Seong-hoon said :

“It ended with a happening. I was so close to friends around me,...She's a good friend of mine and we have a friend group in common" 




Jesse, reacting to it , said, 

"You get along and may end up dating .Just confess in here"


Seonghun said,

"It's Narae." You and I don't bother, so let us just move on."

Furthermore, when asked about his marriage thinking, Seonghun said, 

"Basically, I have no intention of getting married."

"Another sense of obligation occurs from the moment we get married. "I only consume a great deal of energy right now by my work," 

he said.

  "You can do it if you have a friend who knows not people and wants me to die for you."

Jesse shivered after she heard it, and said, "It seems like there will be an article about my brother's marriage in 2021."

Seonghun has also been featured on TV Chosun's "Marriage Lyric and Divorce Music" and "I Live Alone" MBC entertainment shows.

You can watch the full video of the short enterview below!!!


No comments

Share us your reaction to this article.